Welcome!

Welcome!

Mario!

Friday 12 July 2013

Review: Retired Wizard Story



Retired Wizard Story is a game for Android and Apple created by WestRiver. In Retired Wizard Story, you play as an old wizard that cast a spell on his sheep and they started talking! The objective of this game is use spells to keep the sheep inside of your farm. It might sound easy in the beginning but when you get to the higher levels, it starts to get really hard!

Retired Wizard Story is one of my favourite games on my iPod because it's challenging, addicting, and I like the graphics. If you are a person that likes a challenge, I highly recommend this game. I remember letting my cousin play the first level of this game and she said it was too easy. So, I let her play the level I was currently on and she gave up because it was too hard for her. I also find this game very addicting. Since it's challenging, when I lose a level, it only makes me try harder for next time. Lastly, I love the graphics. If you personally know me, I have a soft spot for cute things (if you haven't noticed already from my blog). In the higher levels you get, the sheep start wearing clothing or other items and I find that really cute because in real life you won't see a sheep with a watermelon or a head dress on their heads. 


The best part of this game is that it is absolutely free! Si if you want, go download it in the app store! So, i hope you enjoyed my first game review! See you next time!




1 comment:

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani