Welcome!

Welcome!

Mario!

Thursday 4 July 2013

Pokemon!

Pokemon (or Pocket Monsters) is a series of games focused on their world inhabited by Pokemon made by Nintendo. Trainers can explore the world, catch Pokemon, battle other trainers and eventually battle the Elite Four to try to become the Pokemon Master. There are many different types of Pokemon as you can see in the picture (and those aren't all of them!). 

I've been playing Pokemon for as long as I remember and I love it. When I play it, I feel like I've been teleported from my room into the Pokemon world. I love exploring their world, finding rare Pokemon, and trying to "catch 'em all". For me, Pokemon is something I can go to when I'm bored or when I just want to go somewhere that's not on Earth.


(I don't know if you can see the first picture but it's similar to the second.)

One of my favourite Pokemon is Eevee. Eevee is a normal type Pokemon but if you have an element stone or item, you could give it to Eevee and it would evolve into a different Pokemon. I like Eevee because it is  very cute and there are many different kinds of 'Eevolutions'. My favourite Eevolution is the fire and dark ones because they look really cute, they can learn good moves and they're names sound cool.

So, I hoped you liked my blog about Pokemon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani