Welcome!

Welcome!

Mario!

Monday 15 July 2013

Review: Mino Monsters


Mino Monsters is a game for apple devices by MinoMonsters Inc. It is sort of like Pokemon but easier. In Mino Monsters, you have to defeat the grublings with your team of monsters. In the old Mino Monsters, you would have to explore different terrains to find monsters to defeat or tame them, but in the new version, all you have to do is click on the grubling or monster to fight it. 


Here is a video trailer for Mino Monsters:

Whoever has been reading my blog since the beginning knows that I absolutely love Pokemon and Mino Monsters is basically the more simpler version for most apple devices. I love Mino Monsters for another reason too: the graphics! I adore anything cute and when I saw these almost Pokemon Monsters in the App Store, I had to check it out, and it seems like my time hasn't been wasted playing this game because, like Pokemon, different creatures have different elements. Because of this, I have learned that fire and ground/rock types are weak against water, grass and ice types are weak against fire, and water types are weak against grass. There are also many other types, including flying, but I haven't figured all of those out yet. 

If you want to learn more about Mino Monsters, go to their website by Clicking Here, or go check it out on the App Store. 

So I hope you enjoyed this review on Mino Monsters (and if you're thinking of downloading it, hope you enjoy it as much as I do!)! So see you next time and I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani