Welcome!

Welcome!

Mario!

Thursday 18 July 2013

Hello Kitty!!


After how many weeks, I'm surprised that I didn't post a blog entry on one of my favourite things!

Hello Kitty was created by Sanrio in 1974 when it was having it's first appearance in Japan. Hello Kitty (or Kitty White) was born in the suburbs of London, England on November 1st to a big family and she is as tall as five apples and weighs about three apples. Now, after sold in many countries and having her own television shows, she is known worldwide and targeted to all females. 


I was introduced to Hello Kitty when I was really young and I still love her. I think Hello Kitty is going to be one of the things that I'm not going to stop loving, ever. I've been known as 'the girl that loves Hello Kitty' and that's okay with me because it's true. I remember when we did secret Santa gifts at school, and both of the times that I did it, I received something with Hello Kitty on it and when my Hello Kitty pencil broke, so did my heart (but I'm okay now). When I was younger, I always went on Sanrio's website (link with first Sanrio) and I always told myself that when I get a credit card, I was going to buy something from there (without bankrupting myself of course) and I am going to do it one day.

Hello Kitty is one of those things that you can find all over the world, but even though you can find it in Canada, I want to go to Japan one day and buy something with Hello Kitty there so it can have some meaning to me. 

I love Hello Kitty so much it is indescribable in words. I even got my cousin loving Hello Kitty! So, I hope you enjoyed my post on Hello Kitty as much as I did! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!

Sources Used: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani