Welcome!

Welcome!

Mario!

Sunday 7 July 2013

Music!

Music is part of everybody's life. Music has been part of life for a long time and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Whether you listen a little or a lot, everybody has and I'm pretty sure always will. Music helps to express your emotions and there are many different genres of music (including pop, rock and roll, R&B and the blues). There are also many talented people that changed the world with their music including Beethoven, Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston. Music makes people happy around the world.



I absolutely love music to my heart's content and I listen to it everyday of my life. Music has been with me for as long as I can remember (and I'm pretty sure even longer!) and I don't know what I would do if music didn't exist. If music didn't exist, it would be such a dull and boring world and riding an elevator or listening to the radio would get really boring.  Music is part of us now! We can't change that. 

There are different ways to listen to music, you can listen to it or you can preform it. You can express yourself using an instrument or your voice. Usually when I listen to music, I also sing along. I really like singing. I've been singing for as long as I can remember (maybe even longer!) and I don't want to sound like I'm bragging but I think that I'm pretty good at it. Also, if I really like the song I might just learn how to play it on either guitar or piano. I've been playing guitar for a year and a half (I'm not the best at it, but I can still play), and I've been playing piano for about 11 years. We all play music, well, once we get to grade seven, eight, and beyond, we are privileged enough to have music classes.




Without music, the world would just be a boring place, quiet and plain. Music is in everything now; in TV shows, movies, commercials, even in us! Music has changed many people's lives and I believe that it will continue to as life goes on. Many people today will be nothing without music. Music is life.



I hope you enjoyed my blog entry on music! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani