Welcome!

Welcome!

Mario!

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Review: Despicable Me 2!


Despicable Me 2 is a movie directed by Pier Coffin and Chris Renaud that was released on July 3rd, 2013 and is a sequel to the movie Despicable Me. According to Common Sense Media, it has been rated four out of five stars. 

In Despicable Me 2, Gru swaps his evil schemes for a jam and jelly business, but when he is kidnapped and offered a job at AVL (Anti-Villains League), he pairs up with Lucy, a new recruit, to capture the villain that stole a dangerous chemical substance that can be harmful to the whole world if placed in the wrong hands. Despicable Me 2 is a tale about family, love, trust, and minions that suitable for the whole family and will leave you with a smile as you exit the theater.   

I watched Despicable Me 2 after school today with some friends and I absolutely loved it. It was hilarious, captivating and entertaining all at the same time. If I were to rate this movie I would give it five stars! My favourite part in the movie was probably the part where Gru and the girls went the Cinco de Mayo party because It was really funny seeing Gru trying to be overprotective of Margo. I also liked the part in the beginning when Agnes was having her birthday party and Gru had to be the fairy princess and at the end when the minions start singing "I swear" and "YMCA" at the wedding. I think a character that I can relate to the most in this movie is Agnes, because she loves unicorns and tries her best to help with anything that she can. I would recommend this movie one hundred percent and if I had an opportunity to watch it again, I would. 

There is also a website all about Despicable Me, so if you want to visit it, Click Here.  

So, I hoped you enjoyed my review on Despicable Me 2! It is a really funny movie so go watch it before it goes out of theaters! Thanks for tuning in to my blog! Have a wonderful day!   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani