Welcome!

Welcome!

Mario!

Friday 5 July 2013

Cookies!

Cookies (or also known as biscuits) are a treat loved by everyone and come in many different varieties. They are mostly made out of flour, eggs, and sugar but are very delicious. There are many different types of cookies around the world including the chocolate chip cookie, the fortune cookie and the shortbread cookie. 


I love cookies a lot! I love them so much, that I think it's very hard to pick a favourite. Almost all of the different types of cookies that I've tried, I've loved! But the cookie I eat most is probably the chocolate chip cookie. I love the chocolate chip cookie to my heart's content and I would eat them anytime, any day (but not too much cause it's not healthy). Also, the school cafeteria sells delicious chocolate chip cookies for only one dollar, so if you have a dollar to spare, go get some!

Okay, I hope you enjoyed my blog about cookies! Bye for now!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani