Welcome!

Welcome!

Mario!

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Rainbows!

Because of the rain yesterday, I decided that I should make a post on rainbows.



Rainbows are made by the reflection of light in water droplets that takes the shape of a multicoloured arch. There are two different types of rainbows: primary rainbows and double rainbows. The rainbow shown above is an animated primary rainbow and a double rainbow is another rainbow outside of the primary rainbow arch (the colours of the double rainbow is opposite of the primary rainbow - red on the inside and violet on the outside). 


When people ask me what is my favourite colour in the rainbow, I say rainbow! I love rainbows. Just seeing a red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet arch stretching across the sky lights up my mood. Doesn't yours? Rainbows make people all over the world smile! But the sad thing is that you can't approach a rainbow because it comes from the water droplets viewed from a certain angle parallel to the sun's rays. That means that we will never find the gold at the end of a rainbow. But that's okay! We can still enjoy it from afar. 

If you want to learn more about rainbows Click Here

So, I hope you enjoyed my entry on rainbows! If you want me to comment or post something just tweet me or ask me! Thanks and see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani